- Large Eggplant
- Cooked rice 1/2 cup is more than enough for a large eggplant
- Greek yoghurt
And what every you feel like stuffing the Eggplant with - I used a mixture of:
- 4 Bean canned mix
- Diced tomato
- Lemmon rind
- Eggplant flesh
If you want to add meat try something like Mince or Roast Chicken!
- Cut the eggplant in half length wise and scoop out the inside leaving 1cm of flesh around the outside.
- Prepare the filling - I pan fried all my chosen ingredients together with a little olive oil. Don't over cook as they will be going in the oven to cook more.
- Place your eggplant halves on an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix your cooked ingredients with the cooked rice.
- Stuff your eggplants with rice mixture, then top with cheese.
- Bake for 30-40mins at 180 or till the flesh of eggplant is soft
- Serve with a side of Greek yoghurt!