Homemade ramen for lunch? Why not!
It was a big success and very easy to do.
You can add or take out any flavours you do or don't like.
How I made mine:
- Garlic 1 tsp - I used pre crushed garlic, you can use fresh also.
- 1/2 White onion thinly sliced
- Chicken stock cube x1
- Soy sauce - to taste
- Spring onion
- Fresh chilli
- Boiled egg
- Ramen noodles 1x pack for 2 people was more than enough
- Roast pork left over from dinner the other night!
- In a pot sauté the sliced onion, once nice and brown add your meat of choice and brown nicely together. Set aside.
- In a separate pot sauté the garlic with a little oil
- In a cup of hot water dissolve your stock cube then add this to the pot of garlic. I was making mine for 2 so I put around 2x cups of water for each person.
- Add Soy sauce to pot, taste test to get the flavour you like.
- Cook your ramen noodles separately - follow pack instructions.
- Ready to serve - place noodles in a bowl, pour over your soup mix.
- Chop up all the toppings - Spring onion, carrot, chilli, egg - with the meat and onion mix you are ready to place on top!
Find your chop sticks and slurp away! yum!